- AntarAkt ("AntarAkt") is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself ("Personal Information") on this site https://www.antarakt.com ("Site")
- Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- your name
- your age
- your occupation
- a user ID and password of your choice
- your email and mailing address
- your telephone number
- your payment processing details
- limited personal details
- Any other data as the AntarAkt may require
- Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any payments at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Site, you would be required to provide your Personal Information
- While you are browsing through the Site, the Site's operating system may automatically record some general information ("General Information") about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version 'X')
- which 'hit' it is on the Site
- The General Information is not Personal Information. AntarAkt's tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by the AntarAkt for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in the AntarAkt and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by the AntarAkt with any person, at the AntarAkt's discretion.
- "Cookies" are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor's computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor's computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the AntarAkt site.
- Cookies can be set to expire: on a specified date after a specific period of time when a transaction has been completed or when a user turns off his/her browser.
- A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor's browser closes is called a "session" cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called "persistent" cookies.
- Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a website. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the website. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular website and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction.
- To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service.
- Refusing Cookies on the AntarAkt's Website
- Note: Some product features and services provided by AntarAkt require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no customer data is stored on the cookies.
- Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by the AntarAkt for internal purposes including the following:
- sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, reminders for payments and other updates.
- processing your payments to the AntarAkt and purchases of the AntarAkt products on the Site.
- delivering the AntarAkt products you have purchased on the Site /Receipt for payments made by you to the AntarAkt.
- maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
- evaluating and administering the Site and the AntarAkt's activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
- Disclosure of Personal Information by the AntarAkt
- Within the AntarAkt, access to Personal Information collected by the AntarAkt will be given only to those persons who are authorised by the AntarAkt and third parties hired by the AntarAkt to perform administrative services. AntarAkt will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in the AntarAkt's Database, processing your orders or payments, preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. AntarAkt cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and the AntarAkt will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- AntarAkt may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with the AntarAkt, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with the AntarAkt in any manner. AntarAkt will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- AntarAkt is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of the AntarAkt.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and the AntarAkt, AntarAkt reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect the AntarAkt and it's property, to fufill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of the AntarAkt.
- AntarAkt endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- AntarAkt however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
- Links to other Websites
- Copyright Protection
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of the AntarAkt and/or its content suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of the AntarAkt and protected by applicable laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries or placing an order for the purchase of the AntarAkt products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of the AntarAkt. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to the AntarAkt belong to their respective owners and are their property.
D53/1137, Azad Nagar No. 3
Veera Desai Road
Mumbai - 400058